Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you must agree to my terms of service. These have been created with the interest of protecting both myself as the artist, and you as the commissioner.
- By purchasing a digital commission, you understand that you are purchasing a service as well as a completed digital image.
- The artist reserves the right to cancel and refund a commission at any time.
- The artist retains the copyright to the commissioned artwork.
- The commissioner retains the right to the intellectual property depicted in commissioned artwork if they are legally able to hold it.
- Commissioners who have pledged to the artist’s Patreon will receive priority over all other commissioners in the completion of art.
- Commissioned art may be posted on the artist’s social media and online portfolios.
- Unless otherwise discussed, the artist will not use a commissioner’s intellectual property to resell, or for commercial use.
- If the commissioned artwork is uploaded to any website by the commissioner, it must be credited to the artist.
- The commissioned artwork may not be used for commercial purposes. It is intended for personal use only.
- Commissioned artwork may be included in the artist's Patreon reward tiers.
- A reasonable number of small edits are included with the price of your commission. These will only include aspects that the artist forgot about, overlooked, or got incorrectly in regards to your commission.
- The commissioned artwork may not be altered in any way, save for resizing, cropping or arranging as a whole image to fit the medium it is intended for.
- Payments $50 and under must be paid in full before any work is started.
- Full refunds may only be issued if the client notifies the artist prior to the artwork being started. Partial refunds will be issued if the artwork is still a work in progress. No refund will be offered if the work has been completed.
- The artist has the right to pursue damages under Canadian Copyright Law, should there exist a violation in addition to a breach of these Terms of Service.
- Last updated on June 21, 2018